GOOGLE GAME JAM | GOOGLE 24 Hour EVENT
- WHEN: May 6th 12PM-12AM PDT | May 13th-14th 10AM-10AM PDT
- SCHEDULE: See Below
- DONATING: Donations can either be made to the individual or Donated to the team itself by going here: DONATE
- TEAM TWITCH PAGE: Playing with Fire
- In the past 2 years, PwF has helped raised over $128K for UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital
- Our own Owning Toaster, TheOnlyRyann, Ashleeeeean, JWillNuhh, Danotage, JoeNeverFails were at Extra Life United to raise funds for the cause here in 2017!
- Playing with Fire is one of the largest teams geared towards supporting the UCSF Benioff Hospital here in San Francisco! Thank you to everyone who has supported us.
- We have a lot of games to give away as we get closer to reaching our team goal! Season passes, beta codes, and a whole bunch of games! These will be for donators, hanging out, and sharing us on Social Media! More to come during the shows.
About Us: Our team is a collection of developers, Twitch streamers, gamers, and foodies, all with a common love to save kids through video games. To do this, we need your help and support. This group is geared to supporting our local children hospital here in San Francisco; UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital.
I consider it a blessing that we get to do something we love with such a passionate community. Through that shared passion, we get to help kids and families, help them in their time of need. If you enjoy our streams, if you're having fun during the event, all I ask is you support our team and what we're trying to do. Save kids lives, give families peace of mind, give them the same that you would want if you were in the same situation. I thank you for all your support!
Click the "Rosters" tab to find out more about our team members and to DONATE to the team
Why should you support us?
These kids are facing scary stuff like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents to name just a few. No child, no parent, should ever go through these things alone. We want to help raise funds to support these families in their time of need. That way the last thing they have to worry about is funds, just focusing on getting better.
This team will be raising funds during our normal gaming hours and during big events. We'll be part of a huge international celebration of the social impact of gamers with Extra Life and it's our sincere hope that you'll find it in your heart to support us with a monthly pledge or one-time gift that will go directly to that team member's chosen hospital.
About Extra Life: Last year, Extra Life raised more than 6 million dollars to save kids, but in 2016 our goals, just like the needs of the kids we serve, are much, much higher. We can't do this without your help. Donating online is safe and easy! To make an online donation please click a participant's name and then click the "Support This Participant" button on this page. Thank you for caring for our kids!
- May 6th - TheOnlyRyann will be at Google in SF! Shoutcasting the Game Jam and showcasing creative talent! Starts at 12PM and goes to 12AM PDT
- May 13th-14th - PwF members will be at Google in SF gaming for a full 24 hours for the UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital! Tune in starting at 10AM PDT and join the show!