Building on the success of our past events starting in 2020, Game Gym is pleased to announce The DMV’s Spring Summit 2023, to be held April 22-23. Join us live or online!
- Live at Shenandoah University
- Online on MAEC Twitch Channel
- Benefiting Children's National Hospital
We have many partners to support the event, outstanding education and entertainment content, thrilling competitions, and lots of prizes! The Spring Summit is a celebration of esports for kids, parents, and gamers of all ages, with everything broadcast on Twitch, and live at Shenandoah University.
Again this year, the Spring Summit will feature:
- End-of-season Mid-Atlantic Esports Conference (MAEC) championship: the “final four” teams from our 13 member schools competing for the crown in League of Legends, Overwatch 2, Valorant, and Rocket League
- Educational interviews: interactive interviews broadcast throughout the event on Saturday, April 22 and Sunday, April 23
To date, we’ve raised more than $36,000.00 for the Children’s National Hospital, while bringing awareness to the esports opportunities here in the DMV. Since last year, all money raised by Game Gym for Children’s National will be used to fund research using video games to assist in rehabilitation programs for children.
How It Works
Now, more than ever, local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals need our help.
I'm uniting with thousands of gamers to play games and change kids' health to change the future.
Donations through this page stay at my local children's national hospital.
Your donation is tax-deductible and will make miracles happen for families who desperately need them. Simply click the "Donate" button at the top of this page to help.
Get The Word Out