Our video game studio Codename Entertainment is on a mission to save kids through gaming, and we need your help. This is the EIGHTH TIME the studio has gamed for the kids, and every year we're astounded by your generosity.
Each of us has chosen the BC Children's Hospital Foundation where thousands of children are treated each year. These kids are facing scary stuff like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents to name just a few.
We'll be part of a huge international celebration of the social impact of gamers with Extra Life and it's our sincere hope that you'll find it in your heart to support us with a monthly pledge or one-time gift that will go directly to the BC Children's Hospital Foundation. We can't do this without your help.
Thank you for participating in any way that you can, whether it be watching or chatting on Twitch, sharing the links with your friends, or donating through the Extra life pages or through the games themselves!
We're planning on doing our 24 hour livestream from 9am Pacific Time (UTC-8) Friday, November 19th through 9am Saturday, November 20th.
Schedule of Shows
We'll be following the schedule to the best of our abilities, based on attendance at and connections to home base. When the scheduled shows aren't running, you'll be able to get a glimpse of our set-up on the office camera.
- 08:30 am PST - Kicking off the day while everyone starts to show up for our live shows, there will be a pre-recorded interview with the BC Children's Hospital Representative, so you can learn more about BC Children's Hospital.
- 09:00 am PST - Founders Q&A with Justin Stocks and David Whittaker.
- 10:00 am PST- Marketing Team D&D Game: Dragons for Dinner You can donate to contribute to the game on this page.
- 12:30 pm PST - Murder at the Flying Haddock - A murder is afoot! Can the group solve the mystery?
- 01:30 pm PST - The Sketching Hour Extended Edition - Sketching Hour, but with donations from chat! You can see the donation milestones on this page.
- 02:30 pm PST - Battle Ball! - Mars leads some players in a D&D one-shot adventure of an action/comedy arena-battle spectacular. You can donate to the mayhem on this page.
- 04:30 pm PST - Exquisite Monsters Part 1 - Kat begins her creations with this first hour. You can donate to the drawings on this page.
- 05:30 pm PST - Dalgona Challenge - I heard you like Squid Game. Which Codename employee wouldn't survive the Dalgona challenge? Increase the challenge on this page.
- 06:30 pm PST - Dark Souls Done Fast - Speed run of Dark Souls, as brought to you by developer Alex.
- 08:00 pm PST - Run the Dungeon! - Shawn leads a party on a harrowing D&D adventure. Donate to add to the fun on this page.
- 10:00 pm PST - Multiplayer Beat Saber - Groove to the beat. You can affect the game by donating on this page.
- 11:30 pm PST - CNE Paranormal Division - Four fearless ghost hunters play Phasmophobia. Will you donate to increase the fear factor?
- 01:00 am PST - CME - Couch Multiplayer Entertainment - Chillax with multiplayer games as we try to survive the night shift.
- 03:00 am PST - Pokemon Sword with Jay - What pokemon will Jay catch? You can influence the game by donating on this page.
- 04:30 am PST - Exquisite Monsters Part 2 - Kat continues her creations with this second half. You can donate to the drawings on this page.
- 06:00 am PST - Online Boardgames - Chris Rudram gets through the wee hours of the morning by playing some of his favourite boardgames on BoardGameArena.
- 08:00 am PST - Design a Champion - Justin walks through how he designs a champion for the final hour of the stream.