The Bottled Fuchsia Extra Life event will begin at 7 AM on October 28th, 2023!
The event will be split over two days, ending at 7 PM and resuming at 9 AM on October 29th.
Watch the stream at: https://www.twitch.tv/bottledfuchsia
Extra Life is an annual fundraising and gaming event that benefits Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Donations collected by us through this page will go to the Children's Specialized Hospital, so this is your chance to do some good and help children in need! Donations are tax-deductible, and 100% of the funds go straight to the hospital. Click the Donate button at the top of this page to contribute!
TAKING IT OFFLINE
Bottled Fuchsia began in 2012 as a group of friends podcasting about video games. Over the years it grew to include video production, livestreams, and convention coverage.
This year will be our eleventh Extra Life! We've had a lot of fun since that first stream in 2013. Some memorable moments include:
- Fretting over THE BABY in Metroid: Other M
- Taking turns in the Horror Attic with its very real spiders
- Puzzling our way through the scary cheesiness of Until Dawn (until actual dawn)
- Attempting to stump each other with Super Mario Maker levels
- Failing the Wrath of the Machine raid in Destiny by one missed throw
- Racing side-by-side to the Dark World in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Throwing down some dope monotone rhymes in Jackbox's Mad Verse City
- Driving around two rabbits and a cat while playing Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit
- Somehow keeping a round of Stick and Spin in Mario Party Superstars going for 24 minutes!
- Giving out commemorative pins to the Fuchsia crew for our 10th anniversary
This year, it's finally happening: Jon vs Aaron returns! Jon won the first contest in a race to the Dark World in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Aaron took the next victory by defeating more robot masters (all 8!) in Mega Man 3. For their third contest, they'll be racing to see who can complete the most courses in Super Mario World within a time limit. Tune in the morning of Sunday, October 29th to catch it!