Let's change kids' future! All donations will go towards HSHS St. John’s Children’s Hospital.
Your donation is tax-deductible and will make miracles happen for families who desperately need them.
How it works
- Since 2008, gamers like myself dedicate time to help sick children by doing what we know best - playing video games.
- I will be spending up to 24 collective hours streaming video games or hosting local socially distant events.
- I have also given special incentives and have fun events for different milestones, such as being dumped with a big bucket of water if we meet the fundraising goal. See the "incentives" and "milestones" tabs for details.
- The goal is to have fun help kids' futures!
What you can do to help
- If you want to help, it's really easy! Just click on the "DONATE" button underneath my profile picture.
- Children’s hospitals are also being hit hard by the impact of COVID-19. Find out more at kidscantwait.org.
What's with all the Malort?
It's a wormwood based liquor native to Chicago, Illinois. It has a very "unique" taste, and I make a funny face every time I drink the stuff. My friends think it's hilarious. In 2019, I raised enough donations do drink 5 shots of it in a row, and as such, a nickname was born, as well as custom discord emote.
**I am not in any way sponsored or endorsed by Jepson’s Malort.**
I have a variety of fun incentives to serve as mini goals throughout the campaign this year.
- Incentives that mention the words "on stream" can be fulfilled instantaneous or as soon as possible if I'm offline. This includes the stream library incentive.
- For the library, the selected game will be put in a queue based on donation order. Keep in mind that I do work full time, so it may be fulfilled the following year.
- Incentives involving food or drink will be fulfilled at my earliest convenience. Moxie, for example, is unavailable in my state, so I will have to import it.
- I reserve the right to spread out drink requests as I see fit. I will announce which drinks are from which donors as I drink them, but will most likely be in donor order. I'm too old to do multiple alcoholic drinks in a row like the "Malort Challenge."
- I reserve the right to swap out Moxie for another "cursed" food or drink based on availability.
- The "caaaaat" and "Dumb Doodle" incentives will be mailed at my earliest convenience, but I will try to send them within the following week.