Well this is awkward...before I even started, I hit my goal, so now we are playing for double! If we manage to hit $1,000 dollars raised by the end of the stream, I will beat the top single donation myself!
I've pledged to play games and raise funds for kids at my local children's hospital.
how it works
Now, more than ever, local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals need our help.
I'm uniting with thousands of gamers to play games and change kids' health to change the future.
Learn how local children's hospitals are being impacted by COVID-19 at kidscantwait.org.
Donations through this page stay at my local children's hospital.
Your donation is tax-deductible and will make miracles happen for families who desperately need them. Simply click the "Donate" button at the top of this page to help.
I have started something of a tradition over the past few years - twice a year, I play videogames for Extra Life all day! It’s been a lot of Final Fantasy lately, and this year is going to be no exception, as on May 14th I am going to be playing through Final Fantasy 13-2 blind. I am going to do 2 streams (probably) on the Monday and Wednesday beforehand, so I have a foothold before starting.
It wouldn’t be a charity stream without some incentives, so of course this year will have more than a handful! Donations are tricky to follow while streaming, so I am going to be adding a stream reward beforehand so that you can let me know what you would like with your donation, if anything. The incentives are below:
- RE8 speedrun - 60 This will be NG+++, and should take under 3 hours with no plot.
- Ring 2 Bells in Dark Souls - 80 I have gotten rusty, so this is probably another 3 hour affair
- For Karl! - Run a mission in Deep Rock - 25 Much shorter, much simpler, much manlier.
- All star donation - play any Neil C album - 30 There’s only so much I can take of in game soundtracks, save me with memes.
- Jukebox - play a song of your choice - 10 If you don’t like Neil C, call your shot! DMCA friendly is better, but twitch’s auto mute is pretty dang good, and I am no big shot, so I don't think that people will want to go back to my vods for it.
- Shave head - 150 I’ll do it!
- Shave beard - 250 I’ll be really sad to do it!
Have something else in mind? Let me know! Its for the kids, so Ill pretty much whore myself out for money doing just about anything - eat something spicy, sing a song, buy me an adult beverage, or have me send a steamy DM of my feet, they sky is the limit!
The goal for this year is to raise $1,000 dollars total across two streams, so a $500 dollar goal per stream. Also, this year I do have a team with a few of my friends, so please get in contact with me if you would like to join in!