The Unfinished Dynamos will be livestreaming (to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch) our 24 HOUR GAME DAY later this year, raising funds for the Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, Indiana.
We need your help!
You can help in one of the following ways:
Make a monetary donation for Riley Hospital for Children
Click the “Donate” button at the top of this page, or visit my Facebook fundraiser page, to make a monetary donation to our local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital: Riley Hospital for Children. 100% of your donation will go to Riley. Your donation is tax-deductible and will make miracles happen for families who desperately need them.
Share on social media
Help us get the word out by sharing on social media! Click the share buttons to the right. Also, visit our Facebook page and share our posts.
Watch our livestreams
Watch and participate in our livestreams:
About Extra Life
Extra Life is a peer to peer fundraising program that mobilizes passionate gamers of all types to help Children's Miracle Network Hospitals treat sick and injured kids in their communities.
Extra Lifers raise money year-round, culminating in a massive international day of play each fall and ultimately celebrating one grand total together. Extra Lifers typically participate from the comfort of their own home and have raised more than $70 million dollars since the program was founded by gamers in 2008.
- Extra Life raised over $15 million in 2019 alone.
- Extra Life is one of the top 30 peer-to-peer fundraising programs, and currently the fastest growing.
- Annually, more than 50,000 gamers sign up to play games and heal kids.
- All proceeds from Extra Life directly benefit 170 Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals across North America. These hospitals provide 32 million treatments each year to kids across the U.S and Canada, regardless of their ability to pay. Donations stay local to fund critical treatments & healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment, and charitable care.
Learn more about Extra Life at Extra-Life.org.
About Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® raises funds and awareness for 170 member hospitals that provide 32 million treatments each year to kids across the U.S. and Canada. Donations stay local to fund critical treatments and healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment and charitable care. Since 1983, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals has raised more than $5 billion, most of it $1 at a time through the charity’s Miracle Balloon icon. Its various fundraising partners and programs support the nonprofit’s mission to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible.
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals raises funds and awareness for 170 children’s hospitals in North America.
- 62 children enter a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital for treatment every minute.
- 1 in 10 kids in North America is treated by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals each year.
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals provide 32 million patient visits for 10 million kids every year.
Find out why children’s hospitals need community support, and learn about your member hospital, at CMNHospitals.org and facebook.com/CMNHospitals.
Get The Word Out