Never Adventure Alone
So this year, I'll be playing D&D alongside my husband, Greg Bilsland, for the first time ever.
Our 48-hour D&D Extra Life game runs October 2 to October 4. (We are just playing a segment of a larger event.) Extra Life is all about playing games and raising money to support Children's Miracle Network. With your help, we can slay monsters like cancer and cystic fibrosis for kids.
Below are the ways you can help me reach my donation goal while also helping me create my character! Donate amount listed and leave your selection as a comment (first donation to claim the trait has claimed it!). BONUS - I'll be assembling a costume based on the character you create if I raise at least $500.
Who am I?
-I will be playing a female elf ranger.
What are my personality quirks & behaviors?
What are my in-game assets?
- $20—Reroll. I gain a reroll to use during the game.
- $20—Potion of Healing. My character gains one potion of healing.
- $50—Critical Success. My character can automatically roll a 20 on a single attack, check, or saving throw.
- $50—Critical Failure. I can choose to make the DM automatically roll a 1 on a single attack, check, or saving throw.
- $100—Level Up. My character starts one level higher.
- $100—Magic Item. My character gains a random magic item determined by the DM.
- $250—Extra Life. My character can return from 0 hit points to full hit points once during the game.
- $500—Make a Wish. My character gains access to the wish spell once during the game. Sleep deprivation + "be careful what you wish for" is highly likely to end well.
- $$$ Avatar Shopping - Total amount raised equals the amount of gold I can use to build my character and buy weapons.
Your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids.
I need your help to reach my goal For The Kids. Please make a safe, easy donation online today. Click the "Support This Participant" button on this page to get started. Thank you so much for supporting my efforts!